Monday, February 10, 2014

Lydia's Ballerina Party!

Lydia Turned 8 Today
 
For her birthday this year she wanted to have a Ballerina Party.
 

 
So everything was pretty and pink!
 
 
 
My sweet friend Kellie agreed to come out of her 14 year retirement to teach my sweet girl and her friends a little ballet lesson at the start of the party!

 
 
 
Thank you sweet friend!
 
 
Randy and Andrew moved all the furniture out of our den and created our very own dance studio!
So thankful for their muscle!
 
 
All the girls looked so pretty!
 
 
They learned about posture!
 
 
They stretched!
 
 
They learned!
 
 
They ate!
 
 
They danced!
 
 
They had so much fun!
 
 
Happy Birthday Sweet Lydia!
 
 
I hope being 8 is wonderful!
 
 
You are!
 
 
 
I love you!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! And I love all the decorations. So fun!

    ReplyDelete