Monday, July 15, 2013

ADHD Anyone?

I woke up and sleepily walked into the pantry to find our hairbrush?  The funniest part is that it didn't strike me as too odd.  It just made me wonder what else the day held.


A few moments later as I was finishing my breakfast and the kids were starting to rouse Jack came bursting into the room.  Jack doesn't wake up slowly...unless I wake him up.  When he wakes up life starts happening.  He explodes into the kitchen.  I greet him with a nice, "good morning Jackson" to which he responds, "I want to climb on a table!"  Before I can reply he asks, "Can I ride my bike?"  while he unwraps 2 straws and lays them, and their paper, on the counter he's just climbed on and hops down to go and greet someone else.  It is not even 7 am and he's still in his pajamas.  At least he woke up with some goals: climb on a table....ride bike.

When I finish feeding him and he is dressed I finally let him loose.  This child LIVES to go outside and play.  He acts like we have him on house arrest when we require him to come in at 8:00 at night and won't let him go out until 8:00 in the morning.  Poor boy.  So once he is out I find out how he opens the garage door now.  He presses the button in the garage and runs as fast as he can and jumps up to hitch a ride on the door.  Oh my word.  Do you think he is ADHD?


It may run in the family. 


Now Audrey's up and dressed in her dance costume ready to face the day.  Why is she standing in the window?  I have absolutely no idea.  Shaking my head!

Whew....they are the pleasure of my life....and may also be the loss of my sanity.  Love my rascals!


2 comments:

  1. have you thought about a reality tv show....would be so much more interesting than what is on TV now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson is ingenious and Audrey looks like Tink in this snapshot! Love the Stewart kids!

    ReplyDelete