Monday, November 30, 2015

Our Thanksgiving Break

We had a nice and quiet Thanksgiving.  Randy's parents and sister were in Texas visiting his brother.  My sister was working and my brother and his family were in South Carolina celebrating with his wife's family.  So it was just us and my parents this year.  We had lunch at Mama's.  It was delicious.  Mom had everything so beautiful and it was very laid back.

That evening we went to a movie as a family, which was a real treat. 

Friday was spent decorating for Christmas.  We went downtown to pick out a tree. 

Downtown was decorated for Christmas!


We went to the Trosa Tree Lot


We walked around downtown a bit.


I had fun taking pictures.


It was a warm and beautiful day for late November.


We all enjoyed our outing.


Audrey fell in love with these little deer.  Unfortunately, they cost a fortune!  So we just took a picture.



I did get a little sentimental remembering that this year will be Andrew's last Christmas living at home full time.  Sigh.



So I tried to get a nice family photo....but these guys are cheesen it up and trying to see who is taller!


Not the easiest crew to get a photo of!



We were pretty low key on the decorations this year.  I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible.



Mindy got tangled in the lights!

Saturday I spent the day Christmas shopping.

Sunday was spent at church, writing lesson plans, and watching football.
It was a nice Thanksgiving Break!

School starts back tomorrow.  2 full weeks of school and then Christmas break!!!!  I can make it!

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment