Friday, January 2, 2015

December Update (A month late!)

As I sit snuggled in my PJ's underneath a snowman blanket surrounded by 3 of my babies and a big (and smelly) dog sipping coffee I am thinking back on all that has happened this past month.  It has been so busy at school:


Decorating:

 
Lydia had her room all decked out!

 
One of my highlights of Christmas was decorating our house with Sophia's sweet friend JoJo.  We had not planned for her to help decorate, it just happened.  What's the big deal?  The big deal is that JoJo's family left the Jehovah's Witnesses last year just before Christmas.  Christ did an AMAZING work in the heart of her mom and dad and they were plucked right out of a cult.  Their story is awesome.  Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate holidays or birthdays so having her decorate with us was like seeing a young child at Christmas.  It was precious.  I just love that whole family.



 At home and at school Randy did the lights.  Such. a. blessing.  I. Hate. Christmas. Lights.


 
Jackson was sent with Grammy and Pepa to pick out our tree this year.  We were getting it from my nephew Tyler's lacrosse team's fundraiser.  Jackson is an awesome tree picker outer.  I think he picked out the BIGGEST tree on the lot.  We couldn't even fit it downstairs!  It was on the stair landing.  So if you are looking for a BIG BEAUTIFUL tree next year Jackson is your man!
 
 




Rehearsing:


Projects:
 
 


Spirit Week:




Lower School Performance:
 
 


Grinch Day in First Grade and Kindergarten:






Homecoming:


Work Party:


Fine Arts Recital:


Sweet Gifts:

 
Gifts made just for me.
 
Picked out with so much love.  Lydia gave these to me for Christmas.  She said, "They are beautiful and they are cheep and they are for my Mama."  Love her.
 
 
Gifts wrapped with such care.  Thank you sweet Lucy!

Playground Fun:


Parties:




Shopping




Recitals


No words for these two goof balls.

Home Fellowship


Family Movie Nights



Cup Stacking


Baking Cookies with Cousins


And Now......It's time to Chill!






No comments:

Post a Comment