Friday, June 6, 2014

Deals for the Week!



So this week I've stumbled into some good deals.....

My Farmer's Market Loot.....I spent a lot more this week ($40) but I got a lot more too!
2 big watermelons, 3 mango's, Big Bag of Spring Mix.  3 bags of Snap peas, 3 pineapples, 3 bunches of Bananas, tons of peaches, strawberries, apples, red peppers, and zucchini.  
YUMMY!

My other good deal this week was stumbling upon The Dollar Book Exchange.  Every book is $1 and children's books are $10 for a grocery bag.  I filled two!!!!  Here are my books.....





I got lots of books for my classroom library!



Lydia and Audrey went along with me.
 



 The girls picked some out for themselves today too.


 Now  to sort and level them all!!!


 So much fun!

 
We all enjoyed our outing....


 Still more.....

BOOKS!




Almost done!



 Lots and lots and lots of books!

I think this is it!



So awesome!!! They open the first weekend of every month!  It's in Raleigh and it gets crowded and parking is an issue.....but I SCORED big time!!!!  I will definitely go back.

Last deal this week and Randy's favorite!
 

 Free donuts at Krispy Kreme!
 
 


 YUMMY!



The boys had plans with their friends so it was just Daddy and us girls!


Fun week filled with some sweet deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment